Friday

My Baking Day Plan--Whew, I'm Tired Already!

I will be live blogging on Tuesday, May 24th during Baking day. And I want you to join me!

Just about every baking day we start it off with Baked Oat Meal for breakfast--I'll be making (2) 13x9 pans this time.

Here's My plan:

Breakfast Burritos--I'm leaving out the mushrooms, bleh!

French Toast Casserole

Banana Bread --3 Loaves

Brown Sugar and Oat Muffins Recipe (recipe located at the bottom of the page)

Walnut & Chocolate Chip Cookies---roll into ball, then flash freeze, one frozen you can put them in to a zip lock bag---must freeze solid though!

Pop UP Rolls

Homemade Granola

Deviled Eggs --Will be snacks for the week
Baked a lot of chicken for: Italian Chicken, quesadillas, and barbecue
 
Marinated Chicken tenders --- marinated one bag in Italian Dressing, marinated a second bag in chicken broth, brown sugar, and cinnamon---easy to pull out of freezer and cook in crock pot or oven!