Thursday

Walnut & Chocolate Chip Cookies

Baking cookies was NOT on my list of things to do today, but I just got though making some yummy Walnut and Chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe:
1 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2-eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp, vanilla
Cream all the above ingredients together then add:
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts
Mix all together

Bake at 375 degrees until brown (I baked for only 10 minutes and they were already golden brown; when we lived in Illinois I would have to bake for 15 minutes)

ENJOY!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! How can you go wrong with chocolate chips and nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is in the kitchen making dinner...dare I give him this recipe and request dessert? These look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious, you won my last recipe swap and I never heard form you email me thriftyandchic (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete