Wednesday

Red Bull Cranberry Mocktail for your Holiday Drink

Red Bull Cranberry Mocktail

For my long time readers, you know that we are a family of six and that I love to cook. I love trying new recipes, it doesn't matter if I am using the oven, stove top, or crock pot-it's all fun! I hardly ever experiment with drinks, but here's one I think I will give a try this holiday season--and it's made with Red Bull.

Recipe for Red Bull Cranberry Mocktail:
Ingredients:
1 oz fresh lemon juice
2 ounces non-alcoholic ginger beer*
2 oz apple cider
6 ounces Red Bull Red Edition
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 sprig of Rosemary
1 lemon wheel

Directions:
In a small glass add lemon juice (aren't these cute!)
Ginger non-alcoholic beer, apple cider, Red Bull Red Edition, and cinnamon
Add ice
Garnish with a rosemary sprig pulled through a lemon wheel

*For a lower sugar option, sub non-alcoholic ginger beer with ginger flavored Kombucha

Disclosure: I was sent Red Bull products in exchange for sharing these recipes with my awesome readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment