Thursday

Popcorn, Indiana Yummy Snack Review!

Popcorn, Indiana is ready-to-eat popcorn offered in a variety of flavors such as spicy Sriracha and Kettlecorn. Its seasonal Drizzlecorn, is great for those looking for something salty and sweet. They even offer FIT, an option for those looking for a better-for-you snack!

I recently got to sample two of their products: The Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola Popcorn Clusters and FIT. It was an easy choice on which bag to open first---I chose the one with 'chocolate' written on the bag!

The Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola Popcorn Clusters is a delicious mix of air-popped popcorn and baked granola and is packed with whole grain oats, flax seeds and coconut flakes. My taste buds did a little happy dance when I popped these clusters into my mouth!




The Fit Sea Salt Popcorn tastes just like regular popcorn, it tastes great and there's nothing artificial in the bag! Plus, it only has 37 calories per cup---so when you need a crunchy snack, there's no guilty feeling afterwards!

FIT is all natural, Gluten free, and has zero Trans Fat

You can find both of these delicious flavors at Costcos nationwide--so go grab you a bag, or two!


Disclosure: I was given the product featured to help facilitate this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment