Thursday

Bamboo Bathtub Caddy with Extending Sides Review




I guess with everyone's busy life styles, showers are the in thing, because they are so fast to do. I am a shower person too. Every once in a while, I will, however, take a bath. I go all out though when I do. A bath for me is a luxury, I can easily spend an hour of longer in the tub---the reason I do not participate in this luxury more often.

The couple of times of the year, when I do take a bath, I light candles, and use a bunch of bubble bath--I like bubbles! I might occasionally read a book or look at a magazine, browse Facebook, Twitter Pinterest or Instagram. The Bamboo Bathtub Caddy with Extending Sides by ToiletTree makes it a little easier to place my magazines and phone in between reader one or the other---it creates a place to where I can lay my reading material other than on the floor or side of the tub.


I wasn't too sure if the caddy was going to reach across my tub or not, but with its extended sides, it was not a problem.

The caddy is crafted from 100% natural and eco-friendly bamboo. It has an indented soap dish that can hold my cell phone, candles, or anything else that add to my bath experience. The caddy also includes a wine glass holder for your choice of drink, I sometimes get thirsty when I am relaxing!



Disclosure: I was given the product featured to help facilitate this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment