Monday

Müller’s Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt---Yum!


Recently I was sent some Müller’s, ice cream inspired, yogurt to try---yes, ice cream inspired! Oh. My. Goodness!  It's yogurt, but it's made with the same rich, creamy whole milk goodness of ice cream. 


My favorite is the strawberries and cream! The other varieties, Raspberry Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Bean, and Mint Chocolate Chip are good too, but I snatched up the strawberries and cream as soon as I saw it!



Before trying these, I would never finish all my yogurt, not necessarily because it tasted bad, but because I got tired of eating it, usually after a few bites! But that is not the case with Müller’s, ice cream inspired yogurt. I wanted to finish it---matter of fact I ate a second one! 

The new yogurt flavors provide the perfect touch of delicious indulgence and are all a good source of protein and an excellent source of calcium for 210 calories or less.

Müller ice cream inspired yogurt varieties are now available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $1.00-----Just look for the black Müller packaging in the yogurt aisle.

Disclosure: I was sent the product featured to help facilitate this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment