Tuesday

Angie's Boom Chicka Puff Review

Angie’s Boomchickapop, makers of natural popcorn, has made its way into homes with their new Angie’s Boomchickapuff yes, a puff! They are made with simple ingredients like ancient grains, quinoa and sorghum.

I was sent the Sweet Barbeque to try; it looks and crunches just like a cheese puff, but without the 'fat' taste that is left in my mouth after eating other puffs that you find in grocery stores.

I loved the 'barbeque' flavor and I am looking forward to trying the other two flavors as well: Boomchickapuff White Cheddar-made with real cheese and Boomchickapuff Sweet & Salty---I am told this one was almost named “waffle puffs” for its yummy, breakfast-like taste.

Angie's Boomchickapuffs have not only made their way onto the grocery store aisle, but also into our home as well!

At only 150 calories per serving (about 23--and yes, I count them out, because I want all 23 of them!) with no Trans fat, Angie’s Boomchickapuff is a snack that I feel good about having on the shelves for my teens to grab for an afternoon snack or to take to work with them for their breaks.

Of course these would be great paired with a healthy chicken salad sandwich too.

You can find Angie's Products in most Grocery stores nation wide or over on Amazon.com

Disclosure: I was given product in exchange for this post and the links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment