Monday

LightInTheBox.com : One Stop Shop for every Mom's Back-to-School Shopping


LightInTheBox.com has everything from clothing and accessories to electronics and toys—--making it the one stop shop for every mom's back-to-school shopping.

One thing that caught my eye was this stylish backpack. It's light weight, bigger on the inside than it looks like on the outside---it has several pockets on the inside and out which makes it great for keeping smaller items separate from larger items. Plus you can pack snacks in those pockets too keep them from getting flattened by all those books!




A few of the pockets snap close and the snaps are are very well attached---I have opened them several times since I have had this stylish backpack! 



The backpack come with these fun, little, colorful bears that you can attach to the back pack. 


I am very impressed with this backpack---I actually just love it! The only problem is that both my girls want this backpack----sigh!

If you decide you want to order one, it is on sale for the next few days! 

Disclosure: I was given product to facilitate this review; read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment