1 can of green chiles
1-2 cups chicken stock (I always use mine from where I cooked the chicken)
1 1/2 cups of shredded chicken (or more!)
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt/Pepper, to taste
8 to 10 flour tortillas
1-2 cups shredded cheese
Directions:1. In large skillet, whisk sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of chicken stock. Add more chicken stock until it comes to the consistency you want for your sauce. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Before adding the cooked and shredded chicken, save 1 cup of the sour cream sauce.
3. Stir chicken into the sauce and let simmer about 10 minutes, allow flavors to come together.
4. Spoon into tortillas. Roll and place, seam side down, into a 9×13 baking dish.
5. Spread the sour cream sauce, that you removed, over the tortillas.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake about 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Serve these with corn or a salad.
Learn how to coupon, find all the best deals first, network, cook from scratch and join in on the fun with other like minded folks on the Swappin' Spoons Facebook Page