Tuesday

Potato Soup Recipe

This recipe was given to me by my good friend Rebekah G., from Greenville, South Carolina. This is one of the recipes (along with 36 more) that inspired me to start my blog.
-----On to the recipe----
Potato Soup:
6-8 Potatoes peeled, diced and partially cooked
In crock pot on med heat, melt and mix together:1 package of cream cheese,1can of Cr. of Chicken soup, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 stick of butter, Salt and Pepper to taste

*Once melted, add 1/2 onion and potatoes and 1lb. of crumbled cooked bacon. Let simmer slowly on low heat until all is well melted and flavors combine. Do Not Boil! Serve with shredded cheese, more crumbled bacon and green onion on top.

*If you try it let us know how you liked it!
For more recipes head on over to Life as Mom

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to make this tonight! It sounds sooo good. :)

    What does the recipe mean when it says "partially cooked potatoes?" Should I boil them, fry them, bake them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious. I have a huge pack of crumbled bacon so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very easy!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete