Tuesday

Baking Day - Part 4 - Corn Pudding

The first time I ever made corn pudding was two years ago right after we had moved up north. Corn Pudding is like a custard with corn in it.
Recipe:
3-eggs
3-TBLS self rising flour
1/2 - cup sugar
2 cup milk
1 can of corn (drained)
1/2 -tsp salt
1/2 stick of butter

Whisk eggs, sugar, flour together; add milk corn and salt



Melt the butter in a a 13 x 9 pan ---as you can see I used a pie plate and there is still room for it to rise. After the butter is melted add the mixed ingredients. Bake @ 400 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.

I didn't bake mine, instead I put plastic wrap on it and stuck it int he fridge for tomorrow night. All I have to do is pull it out, remove the plastic wrap, and bake. YUM!

I am really enjoying this cooking ahead idea!
For more yummy recipes head on over here , here and here!

4 comments:

  1. How unique and interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this recipe, my grandma made corn pudding. THANKS!!! for the recipe.
    geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff but have only had it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make something similar and it is so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete