Thursday

Monkey Bread

A friend and I were talking the other day, we were actually talking about this blog and she reminded me that I hardly do recipes on here. So in honor of why this blog was actually started I thought that I would post a few recipes through out today.

MONKEY BREAD Recipe:

1 cup sugar

1 tsp. cinnamon

3 cans of biscuits

1 1/2 sticks melted margarine

1 cup brown sugar

3/4 cup chopped pecans

Mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Cut biscuits into Fourths. Roll in small balls, then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Put balls in bunt cake pan. Mix the melted margarine, brown sugar and pecans and pour mixture over balls in pan. Bake about 30 minutes at 350 degrees....you might have to adjust your cooking times depending on your altitude.

BE CAREFUL.....when I first made this I turned it upside down on a plate after baking and all of the HOT liquid ran everywhere!
Looking for more breakfast recipes, then head on over to Life as Mom she is letting everyone share their breakfast recipes on her blog today!
Go here as well for more recipes.

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT!!! and EASY!!! way to make a family favorite.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to make these for the longest time. An easy family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Monkey Bread was the first recipe that I posted on my blog :-) We love Monkey Bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, Monkey bread is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing your recipe on Monday Munchies :-)

    ReplyDelete