Tuesday

iPhone 6 Armband, from Blue Key World, Review + Buy it now at a Discounted Price and FREE Shipping!

*I recently received the iPhone 6 armband, from Blue Key World, at a promotional price for my honest review, I was not influenced in any way.*



Three little words are all I need to say about this product, "I love it"---and so does my husband! Our iPhone 6 fits perfectly into the armband, it was easy to get inside the armband, my phone was secure once inside the armband and it was easy to fit around my arm and my husband's arm (my husband has bigger arms than I do, but not a problem with the adjustable Velcro strap). The armband is so soft and comfortable to wear, once you have it in place---it doesn't move, no slip or sliding it stays put, no matter what you are doing. So far, I have walked, jogged been a taxi driver, and lifted weights with this iPhone 6 armband from Blue Key World---it is very comfortable to wear!

I am seriously thinking about getting a couple of more for stocking stuffers! I know, I know it's only July, but I like to plan a head.

This is truly a great product and I highly recommend it! You can purchase one here at THIS LINK
at a discounted price with FREE Shipping if you have Prime.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment