Thursday

The Northwest Blanket Review {Great for Easter!}


The Northwest is known for it's popular blankets---Whether you are trying to keep warm during the cold winter months or relaxing by the pool during the summer, The Northwest has you covered.

I was sent the Clemson Tigers blanket for review. I immediately gave it to my husband; he is the Clemson fan in this household, but I quickly took it back. I have laid claim to this blanket, no one else gets to use it! It is very soft and keeps me very warm! When I am cold, I reach for The Northwest blanket and I am warm within a few minutes! 

Matter of fact, I am wrapped in it as I write this post. My desktop is right by a window and the coldness creeps in, and it can be very cold as I blog---thankful for this new blanket!

It is a fuzzy blanket, so at first I thought that it might leave fuzzies all over our clothing and furniture, but it does not! Which is another plus.

I am planning on taking my blanket to the beach this summer to lay one. There are six of us, and I do not want to be renting six beach chairs, the blanket is big enough for several to sit on. My husband says that we will make an impression while at the beach with the blankets bright colors (purple and orange). We will always be able to find our way back to our spot on the beach that's for sure! I love the colors!

With Easter right around the corner, these blankets would be great to give to your kids or adults in your life. We still give our children something every Easter and they are all teenagers now, we even have one in college---do they expect something, no! But it is fun for us to do and they might just be getting their own blanket from The Northwest this year!

The Northwest is known for producing some of the best blankets in the game and offers items in a variety of themes ranging from sports to entertainment, such as the popular hit Frozen. Click HERE to browse their whole collection of blankets...including military!


Disclosure: I was given the product featured to help facilitate this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment