Monday

Mrs. Freshley's New Cinnabon Cinnamon Snacks




Mrs. Freshley's has been providing snack cakes and pastries to families for more than 15 years! They are available in supermarkets, convenience stores, and vending machines nationwide. With more than 50 different varieties, there is a Mrs. Freshley's favorite for everyone--see a couple of mine below.
Mrs. Freshley's has put a twist on the traditional mini donut, these soft cake mini donuts are now coated with Cinnabon cinnamon--YUM! These 10 ounce bags are made for sharing, I have eaten a few, stuck a few in my husband's lunch bag and even shared with the maintenance lady and her son!
But my favorite of all of Mrs. Freshley's Cinnabon products are these Twirls-our family has been eating Twirls for years, throw some Cinnabon cinnamon in the mix and yummo! I love the middle of these, if my kids want a bite, I always give them the out side part, the middle is all mine!

You can also find other Mrs. Freshley's snacks like the Cinnamon Honey Buns and the Cinnamon Danish on store shelves too! Enjoy these for breakfast or snack time. 


Disclosure-I was given product in exchange for this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment