Thursday

Dannon Light & Fit Protein Shakes


Temptations come in many forms, chocolates from your spouse, cookies baked by your daughter or from a box of donuts at the office that the skinny person brought in!

I was recently sent Light & Fit Protein Shakes from Dannon and they are a delicious, convenient way to help me overcome some of the tough daily enticements. With 12 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 0% fat per 10 fl. oz. bottle, Light & Fit Protein Shakes are a healthy way to satisfy my sweet tooth.

These Dannon Light & Fit Protein Shakes are great for grabbing for when you are in a hurry and do not have time to sit down at the table for a meal. I have witnessed my college age son grab one of these, more than once, while rushing out the door on the way to his classes! And with him being a weight lifter, the 12 grams of protein is an added plus!

Light & Fit Protein Shakes come in 10 fl. oz. 4 packs in four delicious flavors: Strawberry, Mixed Berry, Vanilla and Banana and are available in grocery stores nationwide. The strawberry is my favorite!


Disclosure-I was given product in exchange for this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment