Tuesday

Blueberry Chia Buck wheat Muesli Review

I was recently introduced to Blueberry Chia Buck wheat Muesli---I had something like this as a child, but it was my mom's on concoction and I remember it being very yummy!  Muesli is not granola or oatmeal, it is less sweet and is not made with and oil. There’s also no refined sugar - the only sweetness comes from organic honey and what naturally occurs in fruit.

I am always looking for ways to jazz up my breakfast foods and with Muesli you can eat it cold, hot or soaked in milk. For breakfast I have eaten it a couple of different ways. I have poured my Muesli in a bowl and added only milk to it and I have poured it over my favorite yogurt---yum! I love the coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds, not to mention the blueberries all mixed in with my yogurt!

Seven Sundays now has five muesli mixes that are available in 12 oz bags and 6 oz cups and available at nationwide at Target and many other fine regional grocery locations.

To learn more about Seven Sundays, you can read Hannah and Brady's story HERE.

Disclosure: I was given product in exchange for this post and the links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment