Wednesday

It's Hot Breakfast Month---In Case You Didn't Know!


If you have been a reader of this blog for very long, you will know that a couple of times through out the year I challenge myself, along with you to prepare a hot breakfast for our families. Well this year, I am cooking with Krusteaz and have decided to cook a hot breakfast every Wednesday...night.

Every once in a while, I just like having breakfast for dinner. Breakfast for dinner, is something easy that I can prepare for my family and does not take me that long in the kitchen, so that I can get back to other things...like grading papers of blogging!


Krusteaz has an assortment of baking mixes that you can whip up in no time and be ready to eat in a matter of minutes. I literally just followed the directions on the back of the box to make these muffins. Easy, hot and yummy. Add some fruit, bacon or eggs if you want too, and make sure you share those muffins with other family members, or whining will happen (true story--It happened here!), and besides there's no need to keep a good thing to yourself!




Krusteaz sent me product to help me prepare a few hot breakfasts in exchange for this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment