Friday

Decorating for Fall with Oriental Trading



The season's are changing, the temperature is falling and that means fall is right around the corner! I just love fall and everything that comes with it. The cooler weather, the crispness that is in the air, the scents, the colors and the decorations!

I love to decorate our home with the changing seasons, the decorations are usually something simple, like candles (one can never have too many candles). I always put out the appropriate scented candles for which ever season it is---for fall that is apple, and pumpkin scents. I have never had many fall decorations, but this year I received a few fall decorations from Oriental Trading.

Oriental Trading is the nation's largest direct merchant of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and a leading provider of school supplies and affordable home décor and giftware.


When looking at Oriental Trading fall decorations, I literally sat in awe looking at all of the cute, and elegant products they had to offer. From pumpkins to haystacks, from place settings to scarecrows, Oriental Trading has such an array of fall home décor products---there is something for every home.


I was excited to get this fall swag, maybe a little too much (I took down a family picture to hang this up). Now before you think bad of me, my girls really wanted the family picture in their room---so the perfect place and opportunity to hang this swag!


The first time I saw this throw, I fell in love with it and had to have it. Throws are a great way to brighten up any room, throw them on the back of a chair and not only have I decorated the chair, I have something to keep me warm on those cool, crisp, fall nights ---- or when my husband decides to keep the thermostat on 65!



Some might think it is too early to decorate for fall, NOT ME! I say do whatever you want, it's your home, decorate until you cannot decorate no more! But one thing that we all need to do is to be thankful---be thankful for our homes, our families, our church, our friends, cooler weather and Oriental Trading!

Seriously, you will love Oriental Trading! They have great products, fast shipping and prices that will not break your pocketbook!

Disclosure: I was given the product from the company mentioned in this post to help facilitate this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment