Thursday

Coupon for Pretzel Crisps® Minis + Great for your Child's Back to School Snack



There's a new snack on the shelves and along with it a new high value coupon for you to print.

 $1/1 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Minis coupon---you are gonna want it, so just print it!

I received the original minis and the cheddar cheese flavored minis the other day to review and I devoured a whole bag by myself--a whole bag! These may be minis, but they are packed with flavor, even the original! With the new minis only having 110 calories for 42 of them, I really did not feel too bad about eating the whole bag!

The new minis are the perfect size to pack away in your child's lunch box and they are healthier than regular potato chips or that chocolate candy bar that you normally put in your child's lunch.

You will love these and I know your kids will too! Try them and let me know which one is your favorite---I know you will have one!









Disclosure: I was given product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment