Tuesday

Food Saver | Really Cool Features and it's on Sale at Amazon

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review.

My Mother-in-law swears by Food Saver, I, on the other hand, have never used one before! Recently, I was sent the above Food Saver to use---this thing is pretty cool! This Food Saver is attractive and does not require a lot of counter top space, and assembly is very very simple.



Not only can you vacuum seal your meats and veggies, you can also marinate them once they are in the bag! Cool Huh? Just put your favorite marinade in the little container and push the marinate button.

I'm told that the FoodSaver V4865 2-In-1 Vacuum Sealing System keeps food fresh up to 5x longer and saves up to $2700 per year based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. I have not had this Food Saver long enough to actually verify these statements, but I will come back in a few months and let you know what I think.

Features of the 2-in-1 Sealing System
::Built-in retractable handheld sealer seals zipper bags, canisters, containers and marinates food in minutes
::Fully automatic operation
::Moist/Dry food settings for optimal sealing
::PulseVac™ button allows you to seal delicate foods without crushing them (This is a neat feature! If you have something "Bulky" there's no need to crush it, to make it smaller!).
::Convenient roll storage and bag cutter
::Pull-out drip tray drawer with patented, removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
::Extra-wide sealing strip creates a secure air-tight seal
::One-touch marinate and accessory modes
::5-year Limited Warranty
::Product dimensions: 15.88"L x 5.75"W x 7.19"H

Right now Amazon has these Food Savers on sale for $165.79 (was $299.99!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment