Tuesday

Essentia Water #1 Selling Bottled Water in the Natural Channel



I am 42 years old and knowing that my body needs water to act right is not new news to me. I have always been a soda (Dr. Pepper) drinker and not only a couple a day---but several cans a day. Back in February something in my brain clicked, and that's really the only way I know how to explain it---I started drinking water, several glasses a day every day.

I have not completely given up Dr. Pepper, but I can go several days with out having one. I am slowly conquering it!

When I drink water, I like it ice cold, and I do not like anything added to it. Just plain water! I recently got to try Essentia. Essentia is the number one selling bottled water in the natural channel; it's popular with yoga practitioners and anyone who wants optimum hydration with reduced belly bloat.

Essentia takes hydration to the next level. It was created to help you get the most out of the water you drink. Proper hydration is essential to good health. When your body is dehydrated, your joints get stiff, your muscles get sore, your concentration and performance fade – just to name a few. Drinking sufficient water every day will keep you hydrated and give your body energy to function at its best.

Essentia hydrating qualities come from their proprietary electrolyte formula, ionization process resulting in a alkaline pH of 9.5. Electrolytes facilitate communication within and between your body’s cells and are critical to maintaining normal blood pressure, restful sleep, concentration and focus, proper cardiac rhythm, muscle strength, endocrine balance, intestinal function and more. Essentia is infused with trace amounts of essential minerals which emulate the naturally occurring minerals in your body.

Essentiataste just like water, you cannot taste and of the electrolytes or the alkaline pH 9.5. Seriously it just tastes like water!

By drinking Essentia, you are making your water count more! Most bottled waters offer purity but no additional benefits. Essentia’s proprietary process adds the perfect blend of electrolytes to purified water and then is ionized, creating a distinctive alkaline 9.5pH water to help your body stay properly hydrated.

With Essentia, you get a clean and smooth tasting water without the added sugar, artificial flavoring and calories found in many sports drinks. Plus, it tastes pure and natural--no other taste!

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment