Tuesday

Edible Arrangements {Great Father's Day Gift} Just ask my Family!


Our family received the All Star Dad Celebration Edible Arrangements to review for Father's Day. This is the first time that our family has ever tried an Edible Arrangement.

This has been one of the hardest items to stay out of until Dad got home. I told my teens that we were not opening it until daddy got home tonight. So I put it in the refrigerator for the rest of the day!


In all honesty, it was me that was struggling to stay out of it. The fruit kept calling my name...okay, okay, so did the chocolate, but I was good and waited until my husband got home.



It was late, before he got home and our teens were already gone, so I went ahead and showed it to my husband and we made the executive decision to open while the kids were gone---just to look at the arrangement more closely, you know, to see what all was included!


And for a few minutes, we did look at all the fruit and chocolate covered fruit; this arrangement came with Cantaloupe Wedges, Grapes, Honeydew Wedges, Pineapple Stars, Semisweet Chocolate Dipped Apple Wedges with White Swizzle, Strawberries and star shaped brownies ( or so we first thought!).

Too yummy to wait for the kids!



My husband made the first move and went for a semisweet chocolate dipped apple wedge. I was close behind him; and while I prefer milk chocolate, this semisweet chocolate apple wedge was very good!



Remember those star-shaped brownies that I mentioned earlier---well, we soon found out that they were actually star-shaped chocolate covered pineapples!

 I would have never thought to cover a pineapple in chocolate, the kids loved it, so I will have to try this sometime in the future!

Guess what? Kids are home and it's time to devour the arrangement--literally! My husband's favorite were the strawberries and the chocolate covered apples. My favorite was the cantaloupe and honeydew---loved the honeydew!

Someone else liked the apples too!

All good things must come to an end---not really; there are a few pieces of cantaloupe and honeydew left that will make for a great snack tomorrow!


*Happy Father's Day Babe---a little early!*

To keep up with the latest from Edible Arrangements "Like" them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment