Wednesday

Mother's Day Gift Guide | Polaroid 5x Zoom Dual Screen Waterproof Digital Camera



I recently got to review the Polaroid 5x Zoom Dual Screen Waterproof Digital Camera ( the PINK one, pictured above!).

I love the sleek style, it's very light and being that we have a beach trip planned very soon this water resistant camera is a welcomed addition to our family fun. I like the fact that it is water proof up to 10 Feet (3.0 Meters)

This camera is compatible with PC or Mac and comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty

You can buy mom this camera online at Walmart.com for only $44.29; check to see if your local store has this in stock and then choose in-store pick up to save on the shipping cost.

One thing that would make this camera even better is if it came WITH the SD Memory Card---you will have to buy one before you can use the camera!

Disclosure: I received product for this Mother's Day gift guide--- Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment