Tuesday

Conscious Box Review


Conscious Box is a box within a box.


Conscious Box is a monthly subscription box that features eco-friendly, natural products. Items range from healthy snacks, to natural toothpaste, and everything in between. If you are looking to discover lots of new healthy and green products each month – I definitely recommend Conscious Box!

My box came with 15 items in it; my children were the first to try items out of this box; my son's favorite item was the granola bar and my daughter liked the coconut cream.



But I my favorite was the organic and natural handmade soap. It's made with peppermint olive oil and smells wonderful.


There are two boxes that you can subscribe too:

The CONSCIOUS BOX TASTER
Featuring a curated selection of 5-8 items every month, the Taster is a great start toward healthier living. Everything's all natural and GMO-free, with great selections like snack bars, soaps, and home cleaners. AS LOW AS $6.95

Or the CONSCIOUS BOX PLUS
The Plus box is packed with 8-12 items. Same great variety as our Taster, but with more full-size and premium natural products. All of them are GMO-free (Of course!), and carefully hand-picked by our dedicated team of Conscious Curators. AS LOW AS $16.95

To find out more about the Conscious Box, you can visit their website or visit their Face book page.

Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment