Tuesday

Airwick's Familiar Favorites Collection Review


We have four teenagers in our home, two of them being boys! The boys share a room, and stinky one at that! 

I love to keep candles burning, or air fresheners plugged in to make our home smell good. But as you walk past the dinning room, and make your way down the hallway you start to smell something like sweaty clothes/shoes/socks! If you have boys, you know what I am talking about. My boys, do not stink---just their shoes, and socks! They wear them all day, so naturally their feet sweats in them; they get home pull the shoes and socks off, and in the bed room their items stay---stinking the whole room up!

I have put air fresheners in their room before, but there has always been that "stinky" smell overpowering the air fresheners. I have sprinkle that powdery, smell good stuff on their carpet and to no avail their room still smells like dirty socks!


Recently I got to try Airwick's new Familiar Favorites collection of home fragrances. When asked what fragrance I wanted to try: fresh Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, Snuggle’s Fresh Linen fabric softener or Baby Magic, the unforgettable scent of a newborn baby. I just knew I would love them all, but chose to try Snuggle's Fresh Linen fabric softener.


As soon as I got them, I plugged one up in the boys room and by nightfall it was smelling really good in their room, but I could still smell that sweaty sock smell. I thought this is going to be like all the other air fresheners that I have tried for their room and is not going to help any with that smell.


The next morning when I went to get them up, I walked in the room told them to get up, walked back to the kitchen to make lunches for the day, and was just kind of recapping things that had happened the night before and immediately went back to their room to take a couple of deep breaths. That dirty sock smell was gone, seriously! The Airwick, Snuggles Fresh Linen scent, was really working---I couldn't believe it!


It's been a couple of days now since I put Airwick in their room and and I'm thrilled with the smell of their room now. If you have a tough smell that you need to get rid of, I highly recommend that you try Airwick's new Familiar Favorites collection of home fragrances.


Air Wick’s Familiar Favorites collection is available in stores now, in their Air Wick Scented Oil and Freshmatic Automatic Spray refills for $5.99.


Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment