Tired of the same ol' chicken dishes, then try this Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken. It will leave your family members licking their lips wanting more!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F and cover a cookie sheet with foil---just trust me, you will want to use foil and not scrape this mixture off your cookie sheet!
- In small pan, saute garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in the sauce mixture, coat both side (don't burn yourself!) after coating both sides lay chicken breast on the foil.
- Pour any of the left over garlic and brown sugar mixture over breasts
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
Serve with veggies or mac and cheese.