Wednesday

Publix: Combat Ant Bait, $1.09 MONEYMAKER!


I can do coupon/storematchups all day long, by looking at the weekly sales ad. But often times there are cheaper varieties that are included in the sale and I just don't know about them UNTIL I get into the store.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Taken from my Publix orginal post
Combat Ant or Roach Bait or Gel Kill, $5.19
Use $3 off Combat Ant or Roach Bait or Gel Kill, (Publix Coupon), Yellow Advantage Flyer
Stack with $2 printable
$0.19 after coupon

Compared to what I did this morning:
Combat Ant Bait, 3.69
Use $3 off Combat Ant or Roach Bait or Gel Kill, (Publix Coupon), Yellow Advantage Flyer
Stack with $2 printable
-$1.09 after coupons!
*Publix gave me the money to take this off their hands!

*My Publix also had $1 coupons in the red blinkie machines right in front of the product!
.