Tuesday

Publix: Using Overage to help pay for other Items in your Cart (Buggy!)



Let me just start off by saying, that I would have glady paid $0.49 each for the John Frieda--just because I love the smell of it!



Publix Stores will give you overage, at least here in the Upstate they will. That overage will help cover the cost of the other items in your cart.



I bought the aboved pictured items last night and applied the $0.41 overage from the vitamins to the John Frieda items. So my subtotal was $0.57 for all three items, but then a whopping $0.87 of tax was added and I paid $1.44 for all three items, including tax! Great deal in my book!



Here's the breakdown:



Sundown Naturals B6, 150 ct., $3.59

Use $3 off Sundown Naturals Vitamins or Osteo Bi-Flex 120 ct+ (Publix Coupon) Green Adv. Flyer (ends Friday! 5/13)

Use $1 coupon from the 4/17 RP insert

Free plus $0.41 overage after coupons



John Frieda Root Awakening, $5.49 (I bought shampoo and Conditioner (so $10.98 total)

Use (2) $2 (Publix Coupon) Green Adv. Flyer

Stack with (2) $3 off John Frieda root awakening product, from 5/01 Smart Source insert

$0.49 after coupons

.

To see the current Publix deals, go here!

.