Tuesday

Need More Coupons--Try a Clipping Service

The Coupon Clippers

Have you ever been looking through the Grocery Store and Drug store deals, that I post every week on Swappin' Spoons, and get really excited about a freebie that you can get with a coupon--only to discover that you do not have that coupon. Frustrating I know, been there, done that, and wised up!

If I list a coupon that you did not get in your area, then order those coupons from a coupon clipping service. I have done this several times before. Most of the time you can order as many as you want, but some coupons do have limits (like 10 of the same coupon).

The coupons are inexpensive. Most of the time 10 cents for a $1 coupon--buy 10 of the same coupon, only spend a $1, and you are well on your way to a great stockpile. Plus it's cheaper than the Sunday paper!

I order my coupons from The Coupon Clippers. The people are friendly, and I always receive my coupons in a timely matter.
.