Monday

Freezer Cooking Day Results


Well I am done! Here is what I cooked and prepared:

Of course we HAD to eat breakfast so I whipped up a batch of egg cups---they didn't turn out pretty but they were yummy, or so I am told. Kids devoured them--which tells me they were good!


Egg Cup Recipe:
Oven safe Ramekin
2 - pcs. bacon
1 egg per ramekin
pepper

*Directions:
Spray ramekin with Pam, tear one piece of bacon into and line the bottom, wrap the other piece of bacon around the inside.
Whisk one egg and pepper together, pour into center
Bake on 400 degrees for 20 or 25 minutes

Next we made, pigs in a blanket and over stuffed pizza rolls.

For pigs in the blanket, I just tore crescent rolls in half and stuck little smokies in them. = 3 lunches

For Pizza Rolls, I chopped up a whole bag of pepperonis and added an eight ounce bag of mozzarella cheese, mixed all together, tore the crescent rolls in half, added mixture, and sealed really good. Bake at 350 degrees until they are golden brown. Considering that some of the pizza rolls got ate, we have enough left for 3 lunches.


These freeze really well.

I have 12 hamburger patties freezing (will use these for Hamburger steaks). = 2 meals
3 bags of marinated chicken tenders (I cut the tenders myself, it is cheaper that way) = 3 meals
Brown Bag Burritos ---32 of them

Baked a lot of chicken for: Italian Chicken, quesadillas, and barbecue
--Italian Chicken--
2 - chicken breast (baked)
1 - tsp. oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 - chopped onion
salt and pepper to taste
dash of parsley, and Oregano, add a hint of basil
2 - cans of dice Italian tomatoes, stewed tomatoes work well too! I used some canned tomatoes that my mother in law gave us.

Directions:
shred baked chicken put in pan, add seasonings, and stir together,
Remove chicken from the pan
add onions and cook until they are translucent
add chicken and tomatoes
simmer for about 10 minutes
*Serve over rice or noodles
.
Well that is what I did, what did you cook?
.
This post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. We love egg cups too. So easy and so good. The pizza rolls look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of these but they look great. Congratulations on your freezer cooking day accomplishments. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun with those egg cups! thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to try those egg cups!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great recip and easy to do thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those egg cups are adorable and look super easy! I'm adding this, so I can try them. :D

    Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never made egg cups and they sound so easy! Thanks for the recipes and linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So did you put sauce in the pizza rolls at all?

    ReplyDelete