Friday

10 in 2010 Update

I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing this new year....are you up and moving? I am and boy was I SORE that first week! I started out by picking a few things that I knew I could do and decided to do them. I thought to get my body moving that I would start out with a few stretches---not a big deal, right? WRONG! I was so sore for the first few days. I was not doing anything elaborate--just doing some stretches, but I guess when you go from doing nothing to doing 100 stretches (that is 100 forward, 100 backwards, 100 each side) a day, 700 a week ---makes sense that I was sore for the first few days, okay actually for the first week!

I have decided that this next week that I am going to the gym---at least twice and continue what I am doing with the stretches.

As I said before, I am not doing this to lose weight (although I need to lose a lot) I am doing this to become a better steward of my body---wish that I had been told this sooner! LOL!

Weight loss to date: 4 pounds
.

No comments:

Post a Comment