Wednesday

County Market Deals 06/03 - 06/09

Let me start with saying, it is great having friends in 'high places' .....I mean the grocery store!
Last week, sometime, I went to County Market for some sugar and in the aisle there was this coupon, I picked it up and it was a Penny Pincher coupon (coupons that County Market puts out) for $0.99 sugar (a 4 pound bag). Well I grab the coupon and the sugar and checked out. I asked the cashier where I could get these coupons because I knew that they were not the same coupons that were in their sale paper. The nice cashier told me that they were sent in the mail with another paper and that it probably looked like junk mail. So I knew that someone in my house (not me) had thrown it away. Anyways I stopped by County Market tonight and I was given one. I had to sign for it, but hey, I'll sign my name all day for these little coupons. Those coupons are awesome, BUT NOT AS AWESOME AS THOSE LADIES!

OK here are the deals for the sale week of June 3 - June 9, 2009.

PENNY PINCHER COUPONS: You must have the coupon to be able to get these prices!
Cheerios 14oz. box (yellow box) - $0.99 , Limit 1
Oscar Mayer Wieners 16 oz - $0.99 , Limit 2
County Market Sugar (4 lbs.) - $0.99 , Limit 1
Old Orchard Apple Juice (64oz) - $0.99 , Limit 1
County Market Large Eggs - $0.69 , Limit 1
Borden American Cheese Singles (8-12oz) -$0.99 , Limit 1
Birds Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables (10-16oz) - $0.69 , Limit 2
5 lb. Bag of Green giant Idaho Potatoes - $0.99 , Limit 1
1 lb. bag of Green Giant Baby Carrots $0.77 , Limit 2
County Market Deluxe Shells & Cheddar - $0.88 , Limit 2
4 roll package of Angel Soft (TP) - $0.77 , Limit 1
60 count Band-Aids - $0.99 , Limit 1
50 oz. Purex Ultra concentrate - $1.69 , Limit 1
20-50count select varieties hefty Foam Plates or bowls - $0.99 , Limit 1
There are more coupons but I only listed the ones that I thought were the best deals!

If you do not have their sale paper , you can go by the store and pick one up because there are B1G1 coupons for the 'Berry Blast' that they are having.
1 lb. pkg. Strawberries, 6 oz. Raspberries, 4.4 oz. Blueberries, and 6oz. Blackberries!

Special K Cereal - $2.50
Use $1.00/1 Internet Coupon
Final Price - $1.50

Big G Cereal - $2.50
Buy 3 boxes and use $1.00/3 Internet Coupon
Final Price - $2.17 a box

Soft Soap - $0.99
Use $1.00 Smart Source Coupon (not sure which Sunday paper it was in...sorry)
Final Price FREE....YIPPEE!

6 pack Propel Water - $3.50
Use $1.00/1 - 6 pack (Catalina)
Final price $2.50 ($0.42 a bottle)

Other items on sale this week...remember I am only listing the best deals!
No Coupon Items:
Sargento Shredded Cheese - $1.59
County Market Tomato Juice - $0.88
Flavorite Pork & Beans 2 for $1.00
Banquet Meals - $0.88

HAPPY SHOPPING!

READ HERE http://tinyurl.com/qqbkkh to see how I get really cheap milk and FREE milk from County Market!

*All my Internet coupons came from http://www.coupons.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love getting County market's Penny Pinchers in the mail. I always make sure to look through the "junk" mail when we get it. And I was excited to see some good deals this time! And you can add manufacture coupons to their penny pinchers and get an even sweeter deal!

    Also, I get the coupon inserts from people's recycle bins, and I found an extra penny pincher insert in one of their newspaper bags! Score!

    So yes, I appreciate your blog about County market!

    ReplyDelete