Friday

WELCOME

HELLO AND WELCOME,

This group originated on Facebook so make sure that you check there for some mouthwatering recipes.

With the urging of my husband, I decided to start this blog. I hope that it will be an encouragement for you to get in the kitchen and start cooking.

On this blog you will find recipes, links to other helpful websites, and an occasional free offer. As time goes by, and as I get more familiar with blogging, I hope that this blog will offer many things to help you out in your kitchen and home.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered, by necessity, a simple recipe for chicken. Here it is: Cook 3 chicken breasts until just done. Remove chicken to cool, and rinse out saucepan. Mix together one can of mexican chili beans (15 oz.) with one 15-oz can of plain corn. While that is simmering, tear chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add to bean/corn mixture. When all is warmed through, serve on warmed tortillas with sour cream, grated cheddar, and salsa. Our family loved it, and it was made with what I had on hand.

    ReplyDelete