Hello Everyone and Welcome to Swappin' Spoons! Years ago, I started this blog because I had asked for a Potato Soup recipe over on Facebook and 37 of my friends sent me a recipe for potato soup. 37! I instantly thought we needed a place to share recipes and immediately thought of starting a blog. I told my husband I needed a catchy name for the blog and he is the one that came up with Swappin' Spoons.
Wednesday
Free Slice of Sbarro Cheese Pizza
Sign up for the Great Eats Email Newsletter and get a coupon for a FREE slice of Sbarro pizza!
The coupon is good for (1) slice of NY Style Cheese Pizza from any Sbarro location. It will arrive in your inbox within 24 hours.
Come join in on the fun over on the Swappin' Spoons Facebook Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete~Krissy O