Hello Everyone and Welcome to Swappin' Spoons! Years ago, I started this blog because I had asked for a Potato Soup recipe over on Facebook and 37 of my friends sent me a recipe for potato soup. 37! I instantly thought we needed a place to share recipes and immediately thought of starting a blog. I told my husband I needed a catchy name for the blog and he is the one that came up with Swappin' Spoons.
Wednesday
$20 in Kraft Coupons on Target.com
On target.com, there are $20 in Kraft coupons---you might want to print these now and save for a sale.
*Once on the site, scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Target Stores" under that you will see "coupon" (kind of in the middle), click on coupons and all the coupons will show up.
There are many more coupons available too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment