Wednesday

New Coupons for the Month--a few of my favorites

Coupons.com


I was just over on Coupons.com and I saw some of my favorite have returned for this new month and then I saw that they have added some new high dollar coupons. Matter of fact there are a whopping 214 coupons just for our printing!

Here are a few of my favorites--I left the zip code blank, so these should be available for everyone!
.
$1.50/2 Kellogg's Cereal
Froot Loops, Apple Jacks and/or Corn Pops
.
$1.00/1 Yoplait Frozen Smoothie--makes these $1.50 at Bilo this week!
.
$1.00/1 Pillsbury Sweet Moment Refrigerated Desserts --Have you tried these, I think they're yummy!
.
$0.75 Newman's Own Salsa
.
$1/1 Old Heart Bagels
.
50¢/1 Old El Paso products ---if your store doubles you can get the refried beans and seasoning for FREE
.
50¢/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries
.
What are some of your favorites?
.
GO HERE TO PRINT YOUR FAVORITES BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment