Wednesday

A few Walmart Deals--Prices should be good through 8/28


These prices are based off the Walmart that I shop at in South Carolina. These prices WILL VARY from region to region and maybe at Walmarts that are just minutes away from this one where I shop at. Your prices may be a little less or a little higher than these listed---however I would not think by much.

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits, $0.99
Buy 3 and use $3/3 coupon from the 08/01 Smart Source insert
All 3 FREE after coupon

Olde Hearth Bagels, $1.28
Use $1/1 Printable
$0.28 each after coupon

Goya Black Beans, $1.22
Buy 3 and use $0.75/3 printable
$0.97 each after coupon

Oscar Mayer wieners $1.75
Use $1/2 Printable
$1.25 after coupon

Purex 3 in 1 Sheets (24 ct.), $4.97
Use $3/1 coupon from 08/15 Red Plum insert
$1.97 ea. after coupon

Finish Quantumatic, $4.97
Use $3/1 coupon from the 7/18 Smart Source insert
$1.97 after coupon

Swanson Canned Chicken Breast, $2.50
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable
$2 each after coupon

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener, $3.97
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 8/22 Smart Source insert
$2.47 after coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment