Friday

Halloween Fun with Oriental Trading



I have worked with Oriental trading for a few years now and their assortment of holiday items has never been a let down. For Halloween, I received a wide variety of yummy candy that I know everyone will love and some scary nail art...okay, not really scary, maybe I should say, Halloweenish! I also received a couple of crafty bracelet kits.



The children will love reaching in this 'Witches Brew" and pulling out their favorite eyeball, I mean candy! Oriental Trading has a wide variety of candy, gum, stickers, and toys for both younger and older children.

Another thing that I like about Oriental Trading is their Craft selection and since I like to make things...and so do my girls, when they are not swamped with their studies. For me, I need easy crafts and Oriental Trading has easy, fun crafts for all ages.


We girls like making jewelry, so Oriental Trading sent me a couple of packs of their bracelet crafts.  I made the crystal pumpkin bracelet, pictured below.


I love the fall colors, orange and green! The bracelet pack came with easy to follow directions and took me about 15 minutes to put together; if you have younger children it will take them a little longer and they will probably need mom's help tying off the plastic cord.

Halloween is just not about the ghost and goblins, but making memories with your children.

To browse all of Oriental Trading Halloween items, CLICK HERE.

Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment