Thursday

Softsoap's 3 NEW limited Edition Summer Body Washes





I love Softsoap’s limited edition body washes! I haven't been on summer vacation yet (it's coming soon though!) and these summer scents are set to take us away to our favorite beach (maybe Fuji, Tahiti, or Bali) in our very own shower! My favorite is Tahitian Glow--love the grapefruit scent!

Not only do these body washes lather up really good, they are very moisturizing and makes my skin feel clean, soft and they look really pretty sitting in our bathroom too--their packaging is bright and vibrant! Plus, they are perfect for shaving your legs and underarms too!

Fuji Waves

This summertime fragrance includes cucumber and melon, and smells amazingly fresh and sunny. The gorgeous blue color of this body wash reminds me of the beach.

Tahitian Glow

This fragrance is so uplifting! With a delicious scent of ripe, tangy grapefruit and succulent pineapple. This formula has tiny moisturizing beads in it that make skin so amazingly soft!

Bali Bliss

Escape to your own private paradise with the new Bali Bliss body wash. This moisture-rich formula will leave skin radiant and smooth, while invigorating the senses with scents of coconut and lime.

These 18 oz. sized body washes can be found currently at Walmart for the suggested retail price of $2.99 each.

*Disclosure: I did receive these products to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment