Monday

Oster MyBlend Blender Review



One of my New Year's resolutions, every year, is to become more healthier; and usually through spring I do okay with the eating and exercising part, but then toward the end of May and the rest of the summer months I tend to travel a lot, play in the pool---you know, fun stuff, and the exercise dwindles and my food intake is whatever I can usually take with me on the road or bring to the pool. And before I know it, the pounds start coming back on and I start to feel sluggish before to long and I know it is from putting unhealthy food back into my body!

Recently, I was sent the Oster® MyBlend™ blender, and yet while it blends your food up, it's not your typical blender! Style meets power & performance with the Oster® MyBlend™ blender. It is ideal for the on-the-go consumer, the smoothie drinker, and the health enthusiast, you can fill, blend and go all in the same bottle with quick and convenient one-touch blending that delivers personalized protein shakes, smoothies and more.

I received the vivid pink blender, pictured above, it's so girlish-I love it! I dare one of my guys lay claim to this product! The Oster® MyBlend™ blender is so easy to use, you could use it blindfolded (NOT recommended!),
~Just place the bottle on the flat surface with the open end facing up.
~Put all the ingredients you are using to make smoothies with in the bottle
~Fasten the blade onto the open end and turn bottle 180 degrees and put down into the blender base.
~The Oster works on single touch operation. You can either begin blending by holding the bottle over the blender or lock the bottle in the clockwise direction onto the base for hands free operation. ~Blending will stop if you remove the hand or unlock the bottle from the base.
~Once the blending is done, remove the blade, put on the lid and enjoy your healthy smoothie or shake that you just made. This is a great way to make a quick and easy portable breakfast or a post workout smoothie in just a few minutes.

The Oster® MyBlend™ blender is a powerful stainless steel ice crusher blade and 250 watts of power ensure a perfect blend of ice and even frozen fruit every time! Plus I can re-use the bottle throughout the day as a water bottle.

With the Oster® MyBlend™ blender, I can now take my healthy food with me as I travel or as I am laying by the pool soaking up the warm sun. I am for sure taking it on vacation later this year, I love smoothies while at the beach---and so do my guys! I might have to end up purchasing a couple more Oster® MyBlend™ blenders for our vacation this year!

Additional sport bottles can be purchased separately – choose from vivid pink, orange, blue or green and blend on one base before dashing off to the office, the gym or class each morning. And....the bottle is dishwasher safe!

You can purchase one for yourself HERE at this link.

Disclosure: I was sent the above product in exchange for this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment