Friday

G.H. Cretor's famous Chicago Mix Review


As a mom of four teenagers, I am always on the lookout for tasty snacks for my teens and boy have I found one! Recently, our family was sent G.H. Cretor’s famous Chicago Mix, it's an addicting combination of Caramel Corn and Cheese Corn in the same bag.

This G.H. Cretor's Chicago Mix is just simply good. With just one bite, I had sweet, salty, crunchy and cheesy flavors dancing across my taste buds! It was so good that I ate two bags within just a few minutes! 

These 1.5 ounce bags are great for on the go---and my teens are usually on the go, between church, school, working and everything else they are involved in, they can enjoy this tasty treat on the run, and I can enjoy it sitting in my SUV waiting to transport them to their next activity!

Chicago Mix is Non-GMO Project Verified, completely free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, and certified gluten-free.

You can purchase this treat by clicking HERE.

Disclosure: I was sent product to help facilitate this post. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment