Thursday

Young Living Lotion Review

As a unique gift for Valentine’s Day, Young Living offers a selection of hand and body lotions made from a blend of essential oils. I received two of their lotions, Sensation Hand & Body Lotion, and Lavender. These would be great to give to your family and friends this Valentine's day---actually anytime would be great to grab these lotions and give as gifts---they smell amazing!


Young Living Sensation Hand & Body Lotion is delightful to wear, due to its intoxicatingly romantic blend of exotic essential oils. It leaves my skin soft and moist as it protects from chemicals, and all this harsh, winter weather that we are having! 

With the Sensation Hand & Body, I just apply right after I shower and it helps to seal the moisture. I love how this lotion is good for the whole body and how it turns my rough spots back into soft spots!



Young Living Lavender Hand & Body Lotion bring life back to your skin with this all-natural lightweight moisturizer infused with skin-loving lavender essential oil. Added nutrients such as wolfberry seed and jojoba oils fortify your skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain long-lasting hydration. 

Both lotions leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized, not to mention sinful scentful all day---yes, I smell good from the time I put these on, until I shower the next day. Out of these two lotion the lavender is my favorite! I usually keep the lavender in the vehicle for the whole family to use.


You can find Young Living products through a local consultant (just use Google to find one) or on Amazon.


Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment