Tuesday

Urthbox Monthly Subscription Review


Urthbox is a monthly subscription service providing inexpensive and healthy organic, natural foods, beverages, and snacks.

UrthBox users receive a monthly shipment of 20 plus carefully chosen food or beverage products that fit into one of five categories, Standard, Gluten-Free, Diet, Vegan or Snacker. The products are always different from month-to-month, giving customers the chance to try out a large variety of healthy foods at minimal expense.


I received the the Classic box and I was so surprised at the amount of products inside! There were enough different products inside for everyone in my family's liking---some even fought over the chocolate...okay, okay maybe not fought over, but there were some evil looks being given over the chocolate. 

I liked the almonds and my oldest liked the pineapple dried snacks! And a first for me were the dried cantaloupe pieces, my daughter quickly claimed those, because cantaloupe is about the only fruit she will eat!




UrthBox is a great way to discover healthy, new foods, beverages, snacks and more for your home, the office or on-the-go every month. Easy to order, plus you get free shipping if you live in the USA!


Nibbling on these as I write this post! Yummy!


Disclosure: I was given the products featured to help facilitate this post.  Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment