Tuesday

Spa Sonic for Valentine's Day


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
For glowing, fresh skin,
Spa Sonic has a deal for you!

Now through Valentine’s Day, the Spa Sonic Pro Skin Care System will be available at www.Drugstore.com for $41.99, compared to the regular price of $74.99.

Relax and Beautify with Spa Sonic's 8 piece Professional Kit (includes batteries!) --- Spa Sonic delightfully deep cleanses the entire face & body, tone’s the skin, and makes you feel great. Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher is a waterproof device which is ideal for use in the shower, bath and sink. It operates with 5 attachments (all included): a small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, pumice for rough areas, a pore minimizing silicone brush (my favorite) and a facial sponge for reduction of fine lines.

My favorite thing about Spa Sonic is it's dermal penetrating action promotes rapid absorption of skin care products, love putting my night cream on with it!

I am going to love packaging this up, in it's luxurious and convenient travel tote, this summer and taking it to the beach with me!

Disclosure: I was given product to share for my Mother's Day gift guide, but all opinions are mine. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment