Thursday

Plan Your Next Birthday Party with Oriental Trading



Whether you are planning a child's birthday party or an adults, Oriental Trading has everything you need for your party!

We have two boys and two girls, and in the mix of those four, two of them share birthdays--yes, we have a boy and girl that are twins! And those twins share a birthday month with another sibling! Matter of fact our youngest child was born four days before the twins first birthday! So yes, it is a very interesting week in our home!

The twins celebrating their 10th birthday!

Oriental Trading has everything you need to decorate and help you plan your child's birthday. From wall decorations, streamers, games and even candles for the top of your cake!







Sweet smiles or are the wheels turning for the next mischievous things these two can come up with!





I'll stick to thinking sweet smiles...for now!

I can only remember two birthday parties as a child, on with just family---and I was the only child, the rest were adults--I was the only child! But I can remember my Mom, Aunt and Grandmother playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey for what seemed liked hours---I always tried to cheat, by holding my head back in hopes that I could see under the bandanna! 


Oriental Trading has "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" and many other games for any birthday parties. They also have "themed" games, that will go with whatever theme you choose for your birthday party.


Sporting her Little Mermaid birthday cup!

Whether you are celebrating one birthday or multiples, boy or girl themed parties, Oriental Trading has everything you need for the party to be a success. Choose your party invites, decorations, party supplies, cake toppings, games or more all from one location without leaving the comfort of your home...and make sure you keep an eye out for free shipping from Oriental Trading too, they offer that a lot!



Disclosure: I was given product to help facilitate this post.  Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment