Tuesday

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams only 59 Cents at Publix



Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams, 7-14.4 oz, B1G1 at $4.19 ($2.09)
Use 0.50 off when you buy any ONE (1) NABISCO Product printable coupon
Final Price: $1.09

Between all our devices I had enough coupons to buy 18 boxes! We are stocked for a while! Put a little peanut butter in between the crackers and we will use some for after school snacks, my husband snacks at work, a peanut butter pie (or 2) with graham cracker crust for friends during the holidays--thankful for this deal!

Ibotta users:
Submit for $0.50 rebate
After rebate and coupon, crackers are only $0.59. You can only submit once, but one box at 59 cents---I will take it.







Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment