Friday

LiveGFree Pasta for Dinner (And how I make it look Homemade!)


I have been making homemade mac and cheese for years now and tend to treat it as a 'special' side dish like for some one's birthday meal, for when we have company or for Thanksgiving dinner. But every now and then I will buy a box of mac and cheese and we will have that---some times I just want that instead of my homemade mac and cheese!

Recently I purchased Aldi's, LiveGFree, mac and cheese (from their Gluten Free line)---yes, mac and cheese in a box! You can follow the directions on the back of the box or you can do like me and just eye ball the water.

Aldi's Gluten Free Rice Pasta and Cheddar (aka, mac and cheese) is a good source of Calcium and Protein with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives! With those three "No's" makes this mama want to serve this pasta more often!


If you want to give Aldi's Gluten Free mac and cheese a homemade look, once it is finished cooking just spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray and put the mac and cheese in there, place in a 400 degree preheated oven until the top is golden brown (10 to 15 minutes); it will be a little crunchy around the edges too---yummy goodness!

You can find this and more LiveGFree items in all Aldi's Stores. Plus you can go here at THIS LINK to read more about the Gluten Free products.


Disclosure: I was given Aldi gift certificates to help facilitate this post, but all opinions are mine. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment