Wednesday

Capresso Iced Tea Maker makes the best Iced Tea---According to my Husband


For years, I have always made my tea on the stove top---boil some water and put a tea bag in it and let it steep for a few minutes. Once the color of the water had turned brown, I would pour it in our tea pitcher, add some sugar and fill the tea pitcher up with water. Pretty simple for sweet tea!

The only problem with this is if I forgot to make the tea until late in the day, the tea would still be warm and would melt the ice in my husband's glass which would result in water-downed tea!

My problem was solved when I was sent the Capresso Iced Tea Maker! Now I can custom brew a refreshing pitcher of 'iced' tea at the touch of a button with the new Capresso Iced Tea Maker.

Let me just be straightforward for a  minute---I love this Capresso Iced Tea Maker! Not only is it easy to use, it is fun to use!

All you do is add your favorite loose tea or tea bags to the reusable filter, fill the removable water tank up to the fill line, fill the glass pitcher with ice to the ice level line prior to brewing, add the sweetener of your choice---even SUGAR!

My husband says that the tea is much better tasting when made with the Capresso Iced Tea Maker than when I make it on the stove top and he should know because he has been drinking it since he was two years old! Iced sweet tea is his favorite drink!


And if you are feeling adventurous, you can take a walk on the wild side and add some strawberries and mint or any other kind of fruit that you like--frozen fruits work great too---before brewing. Adjust the brew strength with the slide on the front of the machine, for stronger tasting tea slide the lever to the right. Serve iced tea directly from the pitcher that can also be stored in the refrigerator after brewing.

Because the brewed tea drips down over the ice---I can have 'iced' tea ready to drink for when my hubby gets home after a long day of work!

The Capresso Iced Tea Maker can be purchased by clicking here It includes a recipe book with 18 delicious recipes, additional recipes are available through the Capresso blog (www.capressoblog.com). 

I am including the Capresso Iced Tea Maker in my Holiday Gift Guide this year---It will make for a perfect gift for that tea lover in your life!



Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to help facilitate this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment