Wednesday

Let Your Child put their Best Face forward this year with AcneFree


When I was in fourth grade, I started wearing eye makeup and a lot of it. Back then the bright blue color was in style and you wore it out past your eyes a little bit, or at least I did! It wasn't long before I had pimples/acne all over my temples and I still remember my fourth grade teacher telling me that my breakout was probably because of all the eye makeup that I was wearing...on my temples! hmmm!

I wished I had something other than that "white" stuff that you spread all over your face and then rinsed off--something that actually worked!

For many kids, a new school year is the perfect opportunity to start a more effective skincare routine to help them look their best. Help your child put their best face forward this year with AcneFree, a complete line of highly effective acne treatment products.

Whether they need to target a problem area with AcneFree Maximum Strength Terminator, fight serious acne with the AcneFree Severe Acne 24 Hour Acne Clearing System, or simply keep their pores clean with the AcneFree Energizing Acne Wash & Scrub, the broad range of AcneFree products offers everything they will need to achieve an A+ complexion all year long.


Occasionally one of our girls will breakout on her forehead, around her hairline; she has been using the terminator, and it is drying her acne up pretty quickly.


AcneFree products are available at major drug and mass retailers nationwide.




Disclosure: I was given product to facilitate this review; read my disclosure policy here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment